I love making movies.
And listening to music.
And spinning vinyl.
So...since podcasts are so danged easy to make these days, this blog will incorporate two of the three things listed above.
The point of this blog is going to be to act as a place to post podcasts of albums. Albums sitting on my shelves. Albums I love. And probably a few that I won't know why I still even have them. And I'm sure I'll also be spouting off about them, waxing nostalgic, and occasionally sounding like a pompous ass. Can't be helped, and you've been warned.
But this isn't going to be all about me (entirely)....I hope to make this somewhat interactive. So...I'll be asking for recommendations on what album to play next...and when the album's been selected, I'll ask you to send me your memories or comments on the album-these commments/emails will be read during the podcasts. And I hope to involve my friends in the podcasts, too, like real radio stations have guests. You know...all that jazz.
So...to kick things off.....answer if you will, dear readers:
What should the inaugural album for the SideOne Podcast be? And why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm... that's a tough one. Maybe something Pink Floyd, but not DSotM or WYWH, those are too obvious. Maybe something odd like Ummaguma.
If not ye olde Pink Floyd, then maybe... hmmm... random pick from the stack? Soundtrack from Vision Quest? First album from New Edition? Conway Twitty's Greatest Hits? I think anything would qork, quite honestly. :)
Post a Comment