Well, the first SOTO was such an overwhelming success that Darrin and I have decided to do another podcast.
The next session will be recorded at a future undetermined time, but to get those juices flowing, I will go ahead and reveal the album:
"PacMan Fever" by Buckner and Garcia, 1982.
Rumor has it that Darrin has it on vinyl (and I may wind up trying to track it down myself...I LOVE the Centipede song :-)
-TS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Do you have Nikes for all of them?"
Btw.. recall how I told you that it sounded like they re-recorded the vocals on the CD I got from Mp3.com? Well, here's why:
From the Biography page on the Buckner and Garcia web page - "Retro-fueled interest in early video games prompted the duo to re-record the Pac-Man Fever album in 1999 for its first release on CD."
Boooooooo!
Well, after this Side One Track One poscast, we'll have the ORIGINAL in digital format, now won't we. :)
Post a Comment